Thursday 21 July 2011

The wonderful world of custom collars!

Lately, I have had the awesome pleasure of being commissioned to do a lot of custom faux fur collars. What started off as me buying some scrap faux fur from a trip to Brighton ended up with me having a lot of lovely ladies requesting their own custom piece!

I have just now gotten down to the bottom of my custom order list so thought I would share the photos I have collected of the little project!

I have some awesome ideas for different versions of the collars, such as a button up style for the Autumn and Winter months, where practicality is also a factor!

I am stoked to hear some more of your ideas and would love to make something special for anyone that has a few ideas and a spare few pennies! There is an option on the site where you can order your own collar, with a list of options that you can totally make your own, or you can simply email or Facebook me!

Anyway, here are some of the pieces I was lucky enough to be asked to make!

No comments:

Post a Comment